ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

i dont know programming i create OKPR508211.

Customer Question

i dont know programming i create websites using dreamweaver.I have always gotten contact forms to work from cutting and pasting the visual display elements of the existing form that has worked in the past, and changing any applicable text. This has stopped working for me and i cant figure out why. The form is supposed to work like this. (see working form on www.hopeclinicalstudies.com) First, after someone clicks submit, they are supposed to see small pop up window saying "thank you for submitting". After clicking on OK from the small pop up window, the page is suppose to go back to the original page. The error that i am getting at the page i need help on is located at www.britasianstudios.com.  It is the index page. i dont get the pop up window saying thank you for submitting and it take me directly to a page that cannot be displayed. it doesn't submit the form data entered. Instead i get an email with blanks instead of the data entered on the form. if anyone can help me figure out what part of the index page and / or the processing php page needs to be changed in order to work, I would greatly appreciate it.  Please respond if you can help me and i will respond back with the processing php page.

Category: Programming
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your Programming, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Lindie