jatechexpert
jatechexpert, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Master of Computer Application plus 5+ year experience in Software development

Question1 wk2 : Database Environment Paper: Write a 750-

Customer Question

Question1 wk2 : Database Environment Paper:

Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper in which you complete the following:

• Choose a database environment from the following:

o An appropriate database environment within your workplace (must be approved by your instructor)
o An Art Museum that needs to track the artwork, artists, and locations where the art is displayed or stored within the museum
o Smith Consulting (Virtual Organization) – needs a database to track their consulting staff, each staff member’s skill sets, and what projects they are working on

• Analyze the database environment.
• Describe the problems and constraints.
• Describe the objectives of the database environment.
• Describe the scope and boundaries.
• List the data specifications (must include a minimum of three entities with attributes).

Include 3 to 5 references.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines

Question2 wk3: ERD Creation Project
The following assignment is based on the database environment chosen and discussed in the Week Two Individual Assignment.

Use a Microsoft® Visio® diagram to create a detailed ERD using the data specifications noted in the Week Two Individual Assignment. Make any necessary changes provided in your faculty’s feedback.

Use a Microsoft® Access® database to create the preliminary database tables, columns with data types, primary keys, and relationships.
Quwstion3 wk4: Normalization of the ERD

The following assignment is based on the database environment chosen and created in the Week Three Individual Assignment.

Your database project must meet the following assessment requirements:

Design and develop a database using professional principles and standards.

• Provide a logical and physical design of the database.
• Use relational database software application to develop database.
• Provide an entity relationship diagram.
• Normalize the database.
• Generate and provide test data.

Use a Microsoft® Visio® diagram to normalize the ERD to third normal form (3NF).

Use the Microsoft® Access® database created in Week Three to create a minimum of 10 rows of test data in each table. Also, create at least one query that joins two tables and returns values from both tables.

Note. Only the Microsoft® Visio® diagram must be normalized to the 3NF. The 3NF is not required for a Microsoft® Access® database.

Submit the ERD and final database to the appropriate Assignment link.
Category: Programming
Expert:  jatechexpert replied 1 year ago.
hi

thanks for using justAnswer.com

i will help you to do this

if you have more details please send them also
when is due this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This from course

DBM/380 Version 9

Database Concepts

This can be due by tuesday

Thanks again

hi

ok i will do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello

Thanks again

hi

ok then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello

when do you think I`m able to get an answere

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello there

I have been submit the question above I don`t when I want to get a answere can you please letme know Thanks

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes ,I still waiting for this answer

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
hi

sorry for the delay

my system was down for a few days

do you need this answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if can be possible I still need this answer

hi

i will send within 1 day
you check tomorrow this same time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok ,alright at tomorrow then

hi

ok then see you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I Have not see you online today I don`t know how long I can wait.

hi

here is the answer link below

http://ge.tt/6swOFDO/v/0

hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I`m not able to click on the link below can trying different way

hi

you copy and paste the link in the browser and open

if can't. inform me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just confuse about your answere specialy" NORMALIZATION OF THE ERD" and also "ERD CREATION PROJECT" can please be more expanatio.

hi

you need the detailed normalization process
hi

i will add these and send modified document tonight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if you can be more detail about tis : Normalization of the ERD: “An Art Museum”

• Normalize the database.

• Generate and provide test data.

hi

ok