ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

For ATLProg only

For ATLProg only
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi

Customer:

need help

ATLPROG :

sure

ATLPROG :

can you provide the question text

Customer:

how do I upload

ATLPROG :

Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

Customer:

http://wikisend.com/download/402358/javaClassAssign.docx

ATLPROG :

By when you need this done

Customer:

today before 6pm

ATLPROG :

ok..This does involve fair amount of work..let me send you an underprice report having the suggested fair price for this question

ATLPROG :

I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.

Customer:

ok, how do I change amount?

ATLPROG :

You can add the difference as bonus when i provide the answer

Customer:

ok, no problem.

ATLPROG :

ok then see you in few hours

Customer:

thanks

ATLPROG :

np

Customer:

hello

ATLPROG :

hi

Customer:

Where you able to finish?

ATLPROG :

not yet

ATLPROG :

I am still working on it

ATLPROG :

how much more time do we have ?

ATLPROG :

Let me work and get back to you asap

ATLPROG :

thanks

ATLPROG :

will send out a better update soon

ATLPROG :

thanks

ATLPROG :

hi

ATLPROG :

give me 30 mins will be done

Customer:

ok

ATLPROG :

when it says ADd new animal

ATLPROG :

how are we supposed to know which animal he wants to add

ATLPROG :

or should be just add all the 12 animals every time user selects "Add new animals"

Customer:

no we add one animal at a time, for example if dogs have baby you add 1 dog female etc.

ATLPROG :

but do we know user wants to add dog?

Customer:

no I think it goes by parent class mamal, fish, or bird.

ATLPROG :

we need some kind of menu

ATLPROG :

which lets user add animals

Customer:

You have been on the ark for 1 month. Would you like to:

1. Add new Animals

2. Check how many animals are here

3. Print all animals

Repeat the above statement for 12 months.

Customer:

under animals should have other menu to add kind of animal

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

be back in 30min

ATLPROG :

k

Customer:

back

ATLPROG :

still on it

ATLPROG :

its lot of effort

ATLPROG :

are you there?

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

I am done with the following program

ATLPROG :

The Noah's Ark program.

The scenario is this: you are on Noah's ark with a set of animals. As the months pass, the animals begin to breed. You need to keep track of your animal inventory down below.

The ark has 3 types of animals: mammals, birds, and fish. Your program should have at least 2 kinds of mammals (cat, dog), 2 kinds of fish (goldfish, shark), and 2 kinds of birds (eagle, parakeet). You should start the program with 2 animals of each species on the ark, one male and one female.

The program should give you a menu such as follows:

1. Add new Animals

2. Check how many animals are here

3. Print all animals

ATLPROG :

The Noah's Ark program.

1. Add new Animals

2. Check how many animals are here

3. Print all animals

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

Answer

Customer:

Awesome works great

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML