ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I also need help with assignment 2 Chocolate delights candy

I also need help with assignment 2 Chocolate delights candy company part can you help?
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi

ATLPROG :

Can you please provide the text of your complete question

Customer:

Assignment 2: Chocolate Delights Candy Company, Part 2

Due Week 10 and worth 210 points

The Chocolate Delights Candy Company needs to add the following functionality to its cash register:

When a customer is checking out, the cash register needs to store the required data pertaining to each item the customer is buying. This data includes the item name, the price per pound, and the number of pounds of that item being purchased. This should be stored in three (3) arrays (one (1) for the item name, one (1) for the price per pound, and one (1) for the number of pounds being purchased) with corresponding index values. For example, index value 3, when applied to the “itemName” array, would give as the name of the third item that the customer is buying. That same index value of 3, when applied to the “pricePerPound” array, would give us the price per pound of that same third item that the customer is buying.

When that last item in the purchase has been saved to the array, an itemized receipt is printed which shows the relevant data (name, price, and amount purchased) of each item, the subtotal price for each item (which is calculated as price per pound times the number of pounds), and the grand total purchase amount of all items.

Use Visual Logic to create the data flow diagrams needed in order to develop the design documents for an interactive event-driven program to solve

ATLPROG :

ok..i will have it ready in 30 mins

Customer:

Ok thank you

ATLPROG :

Did you need help with something else?

Customer:

that is it for now

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

how do i get the answer

ATLPROG :

i will post a link from where you will be able to download

ATLPROG :

Hi are you there

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

i am done

Customer:

that was quick

Customer:

where do you post the link

ATLPROG :

Answer Link

Customer:

How do i end the program

ATLPROG :

sorry didnt get you

Customer:

How do I exit the program the loop just keeps running

ATLPROG :

it will ask you to enter 3

ATLPROG :

3 items

Customer:

Once you enter 5 items the program exits and prints the output

ATLPROG :

oh yes it is 5

ATLPROG :

Please remember to review/rate my ansawer

ATLPROG :

answer*

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML