ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

FOR RAJ Only: Your database has been a hit. You have been

Customer Question

Your database has been a hit. You have been called back to the customer’s headquarters and they want a detailed report and plan how to convert the mass amounts of data into profitable information. They have heard of data warehouses and data mining, but they want you to provide an executive overview and a plan with specifics on how they will take their environment to the next level with the implementation of a data warehouse and data mining infrastructure.

Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1.Provide an executive overview that addresses the following: ◦Explain the benefits and current trends of data warehousing and data mining.
◦Provide two (2) examples of quality companies successfully using a data warehouse to support your answer.
◦Outline the architecture, models and views used in the data warehouse.

2.Discuss optimization techniques specific to data warehousing and data mining.
3.Assume that the company has accumulated 20TB of data and that 20% per year growth is expected in the size of the Data Warehouse. Recommend a solution for this scenario with respect to software, hardware and network requirements.
4.Create a diagram using Visio, Microsoft Paint, or other graphical creation utility of your choosing to illustrate the conceptual data feeds into and out of the data warehouse. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
5.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.

Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Category: Programming
Expert:  Raj replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Hello there,
Welcome back.
It will be my pleasure to help you.

By when do you need the solution?
And also did you review this question on the below link because its pending to be reviewed by you:

Thank You.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

By 2pm on 6/9/12. Yes I reviewed the answer and I believe I accepted it, but I will accept again in a minute

Expert:  Raj replied 4 years ago.
Ok I will keep this ready before deadline of question.
No that was not accepted before. Now its accepted. Thank you and am working on this question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Raj do you have the above question ready as I requested it by 6/9/12 and I have not received a response. Please advise.
Expert:  Raj replied 4 years ago.
Actually It Slipped out of my mind.
I forgot to inform you that I opted out from Data Minning and Data Warehousing for another Subject When I was doing my Studies So Have no knowledge of that....

I am really sorry to inform you so late about this...