ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Design a class named customerRecord that holds a customer number,

Design a class named customerRecord that holds a customer number, name, and address. Include methods to set the values for each data field and print the values for each data field. Create the class diagram and write the pseudocode that defines the class
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

ATLPROG :

hi

ATLPROG :

Which programming language is this ?

ATLPROG :

Hello. I have an update/question for you, Please leave me a message when you are back here (even if the system shows me offline).

Customer:

sorry for the delay, I had a hard time because my wife`s email was listed and I was logged in with her email but I am here. I think is object orientated I think

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

so no specific programming language like C++ or Java or C# ?

Customer:

no not really just a diagram

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

pseudocode and class diagram,..correct ?

Customer:

and the pseudocode you know

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

stay here

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

for 5 more mins pls

Customer:

I m here no hurry I have until midnight

ATLPROG :

yep...just in case I have questions for you

Customer:

ok

ATLPROG :

k

Customer:

what?

ATLPROG :

another 2 mins

Customer:

ok

Customer:

Do you tutor?

ATLPROG :

yes I do

Customer:

can we talk?

ATLPROG :

sorry the only way we are allowed to communicate is through this live chat

Customer:

about tutoring

Customer:

So how would that be?

ATLPROG :

ATLPROG :

well...

ATLPROG :

if you have questions on a topic you want to learn

ATLPROG :

you create a new question for me and I help you through it

ATLPROG :

Please feel free to ask me another question (by starting question with "For ATLProg Only") for your next question – if you’re a subscriber, you can do so at no additional cost beyond your monthly payment. Please bookmark my profile page http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/ so you can come back and ask me a question anytime

Customer:

wow but 55 per question is a lot of $ or is there another way?

Customer:

oh

ATLPROG :

Customer:

let me check those

ATLPROG :

k

Customer:

i can`t seem to find the prices and all that

ATLPROG :

for subscribtion ?

Customer:

yes

ATLPROG :

Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-JustA-20 (1-XXX-XXX-XXXX)

ATLPROG :

they should be able to help

ATLPROG :

I am ready with answer for this question

Customer:

oh ok ty

ATLPROG :

should I send it over now ?

Customer:

yes what is it

Customer:

please do

ATLPROG :

LINK

ATLPROG :

This link has two documents

ATLPROG :

one with pseudocode

ATLPROG :

and one with class diagram

Customer:

ok let me check

Customer:

are you going to stay here/

ATLPROG :

yes

Customer:

oh so that`s what it was?!

ATLPROG :

yep

ATLPROG :

did it make sense ? was it helpful ?

Customer:

ok thanks ALTPROG

Customer:

I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT RIGHT

ATLPROG :

yes please :0

ATLPROG :

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help! http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/ - Please bookmark this link to ask new question.

Customer:

how do I bookmark your link? from what you wrote

Customer:

or do I first have to go to it

ATLPROG :

yes please go to it first

Customer:

ok then text you this coming week

ATLPROG :

sure

ATLPROG :

thanks

Customer:

WAIT

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

When I go there how I know is going to be for you? do I write it in the question box?

Customer:

under your picture

Customer:

it says ask your question

ATLPROG :

yes and also start your question text in that box with "For ATLProg Only"

ATLPROG :

makes sense ?

ATLPROG :

still here ?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

ok, I will have copy of this conversation right?

ATLPROG :

yes

ATLPROG :

have you saved the files at your end ?

Customer:

just did

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML