jatechexpert, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Master of Computer Application plus 5+ year experience in Software development

Imagine you are being interviewed by ACME Global Consulting

Imagine you are being interviewed by ACME Global Consulting services as a potential new recruit to its growing cadre of world-class systems analysts and requirements engineering group. Through a tip, you found out that they will be asking several questions relating to planning for a new database for one (1) of their national restaurant chains. Also, you found out that one of the executives at the restaurant chain only believes in using Microsoft Excel for running reports.

Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:

1. Describe the benefits of using a database management system and how it supports the organization.
2. Propose how you would address the issues with flat file systems, such as Excel and Text files, for storing data.
3. List and describe three (3) tools, techniques, or methodologies for eliciting and documenting requirements related to the development of a new database.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Category: Programming
Expert:  jatechexpert replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

thanks for using

i will help you to do this

what is your deadline
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my deadline is 5/29/12

ok i will do this and send it on 28th

here is the answer link below Global DBMS.docx]ACME Global DBMS.docx

hope this helps

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.