AAATom, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  20+ years of experience in embedded programming (assembly, C), Windows programming (VB, user interface design).

I received a letter today from verizon that full access was

Customer Question

I received a letter today from verizon that full access was added to my verizon account. What does full access mean?
Category: Programming
Expert:  AAATom replied 4 years ago.

AAATom :

A full access to a My Verizon account means that you can for example pay your bill online, access your Verizon Online Email, add or change your Verizon Internet services and all other features your account is supposed to have.
Before having the full access you had "limited access" and you could not do most of that things.

You have got that message probably as a response to
authenticating the account with the 4-digit PIN.

If this answers your question please click on Accept so I can be paid for my time.
Thank you!

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!