LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

"For LogicPro Only" 1. (TCO 1) The HAL and executive services

"For LogicPro Only"

1. (TCO 1) The HAL and executive services are elements of the __________. (Points : 5)
application software
shell
kernel
device drivers

2. (TCO 2) The ____ provides backup power in the event that the AC fails completely. (Points : 5)
uninterruptible power supply
line conditioner
uniform power supply
line manager

3. (TCO 2) The ____ form factor is a major variation of ATX and addresses some technologies that have emerged since the original development of ATX. (Points : 5)
MicroATX
Advanced ATX
MacroATX
UnionATX

4. (TCO 2) Which sequence of events is correct, in terms of the boot process? (Points : 5)
The system clock is started, the video card is tested, the keyboard is checked, Windows is loaded
The video card is tested, the system clock is started, the keyboard is checked, Windows is loaded
Windows is loaded, the video card is tested, the keyboard is checked, the system clock is started
The system clock is started, the keyboard is checked, the video card is tested, Windows is loaded

5. (TCO 2) A ____ case sits upright on the floor or a desk and can be as high as two feet and has room for several drives. (Points : 5)
compact
tower
desktop
low-profile

6. (TCO 2) When should a soft boot be used on your computer? (Points : 5)
Only when absolutely necessary
Never
Anytime you want
There is no such thing as a soft boot

7. (TCO 3) If you forget the BIOS password, you can reset it by _____. (Points : 5)
removing the CMOS battery
shorting the pins on the CMOS jumper
calling the manufacturer
A and B

8. (TCO 3) Poor-quality memory chips can cause _____. (Points : 5)
GPF errors in Windows
application errors
errors that hang the system
All of the above

9. (TCO 3) Generally speaking, when installing a motherboard, what should be installed first? (Points : 5)
RAM
ROM
CPU
Printer

10. (TCO 3) The term "form factor" in regards XXXXX XXXXX motherboard refers to the ______ layout of the components on the board. (Points : 5)
physical
logical
proposed
inverted

11. (TCO 3) When booting a computer how do you access the CMOS configuration on an Award BIOS? (Points : 5)
Hold down the space bar
Press the Del key
Press F1
Press F10

12. (TCO 9) When you first purchase a notebook, make sure you have a ____ CD containing the installed OS so you can recover from a failed hard drive. (Points : 5)
development
management
diagnostic
recovery

13. (TCO 9) What types of SO-DIMMS can NOT be used in a notebook PC? (Points : 5)
200 pin DDR SO-DIMMs
72-pin SO-DIMMs
144-pin SO-DIMMs
200 pin DDR2 SO-DIMMs
64 pin DDR2 SO-DIMMs

14. (TCO 4) Applications that launch at startup maybe found ____________. (Points : 5)
only in the startup folder
only in the registry
only in the scheduled task list
in the startup folder, registry, or Scheduled Task list

15. (TCO 4) The command prompt command used to delete a file is _____________. (Points : 5)
dir
rd
xdelete
del

16. (TCO 4) What is the minimum processor speed required for a Windows 7 installation? (Points : 5)
833 MHz
1 GHz
2 GHz
3 GHz

17. (TCO 4) To install Windows patches, fixes, and updates you should use _____________. (Points : 5)
a clean install
an upgrade install
disk cloning
Windows Update

18. (TCO 4) To set up a dual boot, you need _________. (Points : 5)
no hard drive partitions
one hard drive partition
two hard drive partitions or a second hard drive
three hard drive partitions

19. (TCO 7) For dynamic IP addressing, if the PC cannot reach the ____ server, then it assigns itself an IP address. (Points : 5)
DHCP
DNS
TCP
WPA2

20. (TCO 7) A ____ is a device that manages traffic between two networks. (Points : 5)
bridge
router
converter
transceiver
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.

LogicPro :

Got it too

LogicPro :

Please wait

Customer:

This is the first set.

Customer:

Do you need to post those questions again?

Customer:

Do you need me to post those questions again?

LogicPro :

These are 19 question right?

Customer:

There should be 20 questions.

LogicPro :

Check previous thread for answer of 9 questions and post 20th here again

LogicPro :

Could you paste the questions in a document?

LogicPro :

upload the file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here. Formatting is messed up.

Customer:

Have you receive my first set of questions from the http://wikisend.com website?

LogicPro :

Yes

LogicPro :

please wait

Customer:

After this, I have final set of questions, which I downloaded in http://wikisend.com website.

LogicPro :

Please open new thread using my name for that too. Also post 2oth question here

Customer:

bridge
router
converter
transceiver
LogicPro :

Can you provide formatted word document using wikisend for this question?

Customer:

ok

LogicPro :

Thank you

Customer:

Have you receive the question #20?

LogicPro :

yes

LogicPro :

Provide #4 again

Customer:

LogicPro :

Please wait

LogicPro :

Download answer from here ComputersMCQ.docx

LogicPro :

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start

of your questions like you did to get instant and

fresh answers. Please leave a positive feedback/bonus

after clicking ACCEPT and ask me if you need more info.

Customer:

Thank you very much.

LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.