ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Write a program that creates a two dimensional array initialized

Customer Question

Write a program that creates a two dimensional array initialized with the test data. Use any primitive data type of your choice. The program should have the following functions:

getTotal- This function should accept a two- domensional array as its argument and return the total of the values in the array.

getAverage- This function should accept a two-dimensional array as its argument and return the average of the values in the array.

getRowTotal- This function should accept a two dimensional array as its first argument and an integer as the second argument. The second argument should be the subscript of a row in the array. The function should return the total of the values in the specific row

getColumnTotal- This function should accept a two dimensional array as its first argument and an integer as its second argument. The second argument should be the subscript of a column in the array. The function should return the total of the values in the specific column.

getHighestInRow- This function should accept two-dimensional arrays as its first arugment and an integer as the second argument. The second argument should be the subscript of a row in the array. The function should return the highest value in the specified row of the array.

getLowestInRow- This function should accept a two- dimensional array as its first argument and an integer as its second argument. The second argument should be the subscript of a row in the array; the function should return the lowest value in the specified row of the array.

-Be sure to have project description, function headers and inline comments
- Use meaningful identifier names(constants where appropriate)
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi

ATLPROG :

I can help you with this

ATLPROG :

Please let me know by when you want this done

Customer:

as soon as you can finish it

ATLPROG :

Will some time tomorrow work for you..12-15 hours from now

Customer:

that will work

ATLPROG :

ok then will keep you posted

ATLPROG :

bye

ATLPROG :

Hello, This answer is ready. Please leave me a message when you are here (even if system shows me offline).

Customer:

im ready to receive it

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

Answer

Customer:

i cant get the answer

ATLPROG :

what you mean

ATLPROG :

didnt you download already

Customer:

the link wont download

ATLPROG :

http://ge.tt/9dn4GTD?c

ATLPROG :

try that

Customer:

it works thank you

ATLPROG :

ok cool

ATLPROG :

Please remember to accept

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hey the answer you gave me wont complie
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
what is the error that you are getting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it just wont complie for some reason
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
let me take a look again, do you use visual studio to compile?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im sorry it works sorry for the disruption i appreciate the answer
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
ok cool

Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to request me again, next time you need help!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hey can you help with a new question?

Type in all the 6"must know how to do" with 2D Arrays

-Initialize an array

- print the array

-Read data into an array

-Sum by row

-Sum by column

-Largest element in each row and each column

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
please create a new question requesting me by putting "For ATLProg" at the start of question