LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

Write a VB program to ask a multiple choice questions with

Write a VB program to ask a multiple choice questions with four possible answers. The user selects an answer by clicking on a command button and is informed as to the correctness of the answer by a message box.

When the user gives a correct, a new question is presented.

The program ends when all the questions have been presented or when the user clicks quit command button. At the end of the program, the score of the total correct answered question will be presented in a msgbox.

Questions and correct answers should be read from a DATABASE. The numbered command buttons should be elements of a command button control array. The questions and answers should be display using five-element control array of labels.

Note: There should be a minimum of 10 questions.
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi

ATLPROG :

Welcome to Just answer

Customer:

hi

Customer:

can you help me with this one?

ATLPROG :

What kind of database are you referrring to here ?

Customer:

microsoft access 2010

ATLPROG :

Sorry I can't help with that

ATLPROG :

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 2 years ago.
Opting out
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you on this question.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is the question as requested:

http://wikisend.com/download/574300/the question.docx

If you have answered, i will check on the answer to see if i want to accept or not.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I will check and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay, i need it the latest by 19th end of this week.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has been more than 24 hours, why has there been no report on ur progress of my work?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I am working on it and will provide you answer ASAP.
Will Excel work instead of Access?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the answer was supposed to be in Visual Basic not the above mentioned.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
I am asking about database?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just use any methods but make sure the end product contains visual basic file. I will then review the answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I will provide you answer ASAP.
Can you provide me sample question answers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no there is no sample question. The question already clues in on what the answer/output would be like. There is also a picture attached to the question that should give u roughly what the answer should look like. And i don't think excel is applicable. You need to use Microsoft Access for the answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I will use Access.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you are still not clear enough, let me rephrase, i need the answer on "Windows Forms Application" which is using Microsoft Visual 2010 and above along with the database file.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I got it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Download this zip file. Quiz_VB.zip
Unzip to get complete VB2010 project.

You can change question and answers in the database as per your requirements.

Ask me if you need more information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i cant seem to open the file it says the file was created by a newer version of the application. Could u somehow convert it to "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008". Not 2010, sorry.Embarassed
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
ook. Please wait for 10-15 minutes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Its ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's late, i will review ur question tomorrow. thanks!
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Take your time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
great programming dude. it works. only one small problem though, can u add percentage of the score on the confirmation box?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I will do it and provide you answer ASAP.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 2 years ago.
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.