LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

Write a program that would calculate and display the results

Customer Question

Write a program that would calculate and display the results for the multiplication table for values ranging from 1 to 100.

There are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data.

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that would calculate the results for the multiplication table up from 1 to 100. (For example, 1X1, 1X2, 1X3 … 1X10, 2X1, 2X2 …. 10X2 … 10x10). Your program should print the output for each step and output a new line after 10 items. So the example output would be something like this Notice a new line appears after 10 steps:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2 4 6 8 10 … 20

10 20 30 … 100

To write the new lines you can just use code similar to : write “new line”. Hint: You will probably use a nested repetition loop.

Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

2. Provide your program design for the program you analyzed for printing the multiplication table. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 225 as an example.)

Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88).

3. Prepare any input data (Test data) along with expected output for testing your program (Note: Programs may not always have both input and output data. Just provide test cases for your application). Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as was shown in Assignment 1.
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you.

ATLPROG :

How soon did you need this answered >

Customer : By Friday noon
ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

What all did you need ?

ATLPROG :

Did you need just Pseudocode ?

Customer :

yes

ATLPROG :

ok...I can get you the pseudocode in next 10 minutes

Customer :

also this question below;

ATLPROG :

hang on

ATLPROG :

?

Customer :

Create your own While-End (or For-End) repetition structure that includes a nested if-then selection structure. You decide the theme. You should provide the pseudocode. The corresponding the flowchart of your example is optional but recommended. Be sure to provide an overview of what your repetition structure is doing. Provide a walk-through of your code and the values at each iteration of the loop.

ATLPROG :

Is this a separate question from the multipltication table pseudocode question ?

Customer :

yes separate question

ATLPROG :

ok...

ATLPROG :

So just use any example of my choice ?

Customer :

yes u can

Customer :

but the first question use all what is require

ATLPROG :

ok...hang on to the chat

Customer :

im bout to step out of the house

ATLPROG :

ok..when will you eb back ?

ATLPROG :

be*

Customer :

tomorrow

Customer :

i will try to respond back to ur question thru phone

Customer :

i will try to respond bacl thru phone

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

thanks

ATLPROG :

Hi

ATLPROG :

I have the Pseudocode for Multiplication table answer ready

ATLPROG :

Let me know when you are here

Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Not sure if you were receiving my messages. This answer is ready. Please leave me a message when you are here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
All the questions answered?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
You needed Pseudocode for Multiplication table correct ??

Please download the answer from this Answer_Link
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Were you able to download answer form link above ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm driving right now
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Please reply me back when you are able to check answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Did you still need this ??
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Need what?
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
Need this answer? You never replied to me last evening on this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I dont av access to a computer right now
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
ok...Please leave em a message when you are on a computer... bye
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sure. Thanks
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
l'm unable to download the link or open it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
unable to open link to the answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Do you still need the answer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I do
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
You just need pseudocode for multiplication table, right?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes n I posted two different question.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I didn't find your second question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I will provide you answer with in few hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Welcome :)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.
I had already provided a answer to you couple of days back. You did not download the answer on time and the link expired. Not sure why the question was relisted here. You didn't even leave me a message and now we have other expert helping you out.

Please do not have multiple experts working on same question as we are compensated based on a accept to a answer. Please resist from doing this in future.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Download answer to your second question from here
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant and fresh answers. Please click on ACCEPT of this answer, leave a positive feedback and ask me if you need more info.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks alot n I can't download it right cuz I'm driving but will do tonight
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
No issues. Remember to ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant and fresh answers.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will definitely ask for u
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Thank you and have a good time ahead.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the first question u didnt provide all the information, if u read the question in detail, there are like 2 to 3 question need answer like the program, input data n test.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
you asked only for pseudocode. No?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want solution to everything according to the question.

thanks

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
please wait for 1 hour
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
take ur time i have till 5pm EST time this afternoon (friday)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
ok thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
l think the link expired already cuz l was unable to view it or open it.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Please wait for 5 minutes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank u n l will contact u if l av any question tmr cuz its late now.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Thank you.
You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant and fresh answers. Please leave a positive feedback after clicking ACCEPT button and ask me if you need more info.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can u pls provide my answer in this format below:

Problem definition: Write a program that would calculate and display the results for the multiplication table for values ranging from 1 to 100.

•A. Problem Analysis - Following the directions in the assignment, clearly write up your problem analysis in this section.

•B. Program Design - Following the directions in the assignment, clearly write up your problem design in this section and comment your pseudocode.

•C. Program Comments and Test Data - Following the directions in the assignment, include your test data and expected results in this section.

Table 1. Include your test data table here

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
ok I will povide you answer in the required format.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks alot
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Your welcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    • Using the GDI Case Study, complete the Security Policy Document.
    • Provide a seven- to ten-page analysis summarizing the security policy to the executive management team of GDI. The summary should effectively describe the security policy in a manner that will allow the Senior Management to understand the organizational security requirements and make the appropriate decisions to enforce.

Guidelines

• Using the GDI Case Study, create the security policy document.
  • The security policy document must be 7 to 10 pages long, conforming to APA standards. See "Writing Guideline" in WebTycho where you'll find help on writing for research projects.
  • At least three authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled "References."
  • Appropriate citations are required. See the syllabus regarding plagiarism policies.
  • This will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure, and creativity.
  • The paper is due during Week 7 of this course.

Grading Rubrics

Final Deliverable

Category

Points

%

Description

Documentation and Formatting

10

10%

Appropriate APA citations/referenced sources and formats of characters/content.

Case Study Security Policy Analysis

50

40%

Accurate Completion of Security Policy.

Executive Summary

40

40%

Provide an appropriate summary of the Security Policy Document.

Total

100

100%

A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.

Criteria

Good

Fair

Poor

Documentation and formatting

7-10 points

At least 3 Appropriate APA citations/referenced sources and formats of characters/ content.

3-6 points

Included 3 references but incorrect formatting or referencing/ citation

0-2 points

Does not include at least 3 references

Policy analysis

36-50 points

Effectively describes the security policy in a manner that will allow the Senior Management to understand the organizational security requirements and make the appropriate decisions to enforce.

Analysis is supported with documentation and evidence.

16-35 points

Describes the security policy in a manner that allows the Senior Management to understand the organizational security requirements but not enough to make the appropriate decisions to enforce. And/or is not sufficiently supported with documentation and evidence. And/or the description is somewhat unclear.

0-15 points

Describes the security policy in a manner that is unclear to the Senior Management. The analysis Is not sufficiently supported with documentation and evidence. Senior management would not have enough detail to make appropriate decisions.

Executive summary

30-40 points

Effectively summarizes the security policy analysis. Includes all key points of the analysis and allows the senior management to understand the organizational security requirements but not enough to make appropriate decisions

.

20-29 points

Describes the security policy analysis in a manner that allows the Senior Management to understand the organizational security requirements but not enough to make appropriate decisions. Key information is left out or not made clear.

0-19 points

Describes the security policy analysis in a manner that is unclear and/or insufficient. Summary is difficult to follow or does not include key information and details.

Background

For those that are not familiar with the term, this project is called an Authentic Assessment Project. These projects are designed to reflect "real life" activities and will require you to perform considerable self-directed study. Like real life problems, you will not find all the answers you need in the textbook. You will, however, have the help of your instructor to resolve issues you may encounter.

Project Description

The project is to write a company Security Policy Document for a fictitious company called Global Distribution, Inc. (GDI). A Security Policy Document is an absolutely essential item for any organization that is subjected to a security audit. Lack of such a document will result in an automatic failed audit. A Security Policy Document within an organization provides a high-level description of the various security controls the organization will use to protect its information and assets. A typical Security Policy Document contains a large set of specific policies and can run several hundred pages. However, for this project, you will write a brief document with a maximum of 12 specific policies for the GDI Company. Therefore, you must carefully consider and select only the most important policies from hundreds of possible specific policies. A brief description of the GDI Company is given below.

You will work individually on this project for a total of 25% of your grading for the course. You may collaborate with your classmates to share ideas and activities in preparation of the final project deliverable. However, you will be graded for your individual effort and deliverables, and you will submit the project in your individual project assignment folders. You will treat this project deliverable as if you would deliver it to your own customer or client who will be paying you for the deliverables.

Suggested Approach

These are only recommendations on the general approach you might take for this project. This is your project to develop individually.

• 1. Determine the most important assets of the company, which must be protected
  • 2. Determine a general security architecture for the company
  • 3. Develop a list of 20 or 30 specific policies that could be applied
  • 4. Write specific details along with the rationale for each policy
  • 5. Review the written policies and select the 12 most important policies for inclusion in the Security Policy Document
  • 6. Integrate and write up the final version of the Security Policy Document for submittal

The GDI company description is deliberately brief. In all real life projects, you typically add complexity as you become smarter as you go along. State the assumptions/rationale you make to justify the selection of the particular security policies you select. Attach the assumptions/rationale to each specific security policy.

References

There are many information sources for Security Policy Documents on the Internet. However, one good source to start with is the SANS Security Policy Project that lists many example security policy templates.

http://www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/

Company Description

Global Distribution, Inc. (GDI)

Global Distribution, Inc. (GDI) is a distribution company that manages thousands of accounts across Canada, the United States, and Mexico. A public company traded on the NYSE, GDI specializes in supply chain management and in coordinating the warehousing, staging, distribution, transportation, and wholesaler/VAR relationship for their customers.

GDI employs over 3,200 employees and has been experiencing consistent growth keeping pace with S&P averages (approximately 8%) for nearly six years. A well-honed management strategy built on scaling operational performance through automation and technological innovation has propelled the company into the big leagues; GDI was only recently profiled in Fortune Magazine.

The executive management team of GDI:

BACKGROUND AND YOUR ROLE

You are the Computer Security Program Manager (CSPM) educated, trained, and hired to protect the physical and operational security of GDI's corporate information system.

You were hired by COO Don Jacobson and currently report to the COO. You are responsible for a $7.25m annual budget, a staff of 17, and a sprawling and expansive data center located on the 9th floor of the corporate tower. This position is the pinnacle of your career - you are counting on your performance here to pave the way into a more strategic leadership position in IT, filling a vacancy that you feel is so significantly lacking from the executive team.

There is actually a reason for this. CEO Jamie Pierce believes that the IT problem is a known quantity - that is, she feels the IT function can be nearly entirely outsourced at fractions of the cost associated with creating and maintaining an established internal IT department; the CEO's strategy has been to prevent IT from becoming a core competency since so many services can be obtained from 3rd parties. Since the CEO has taken the reigns two years ago, the CEO has made significant headway in cutting your department's budget by 30% and reducing half of your staff through outsourcing. This has been a political fight for you: maintaining and reinforcing the relevance of an internal IT department is a constant struggle. COO Jacobson's act of hiring you was, in fact, an act of desperation: the increasing operational dependence on technology combined with a diminishing IT footprint gravely concerned Jacobson, and he begged to at least bring in a manager to whom these obligations could be delegated to. Jacobson's worst nightmare is a situation where the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the information system was compromised - bringing the company to its knees - then having to rely on vendors to pull him out of the mess.

There's no question that the company's CEO sees the strategic importance of technology in executing her business plan, and in this way you share a common basis of principle with her: that IT is a competitive differentiator. However, you believe that diminishing internal IT services risks security and strategic capability, whereas the CEO feels she can acquire that capability immediately and on the cheap through the open market. You're told that CEO Pierce reluctantly agreed to your position if only to pacify COO Jacobson's concerns.

CORPORATE OFFICE NETWORK TOPOLOGY

You are responsible for a corporate WAN spanning 81 remote facilities (warehouses) and interconnecting those facilities to the central data processing environment. Data is transmitted from suppliers and customers through an FTP bridgehead server situated in the DMZ; files are encrypted and copied to the FTP server through automated replication; remote automation or users connect with the FTP server to transmit or receive encrypted EDI files.

A bulk of the data processing for your company is handled by twin IBM System/390 mainframes; all GL and financial functions are located on the mainframe platform; a microcomputer cluster manages email routing, file storage functions, HRIS, and other value-added applications; an application-layer proxy server serves as the central gateway for Internet connectivity for the corporate office and 81 remote sites - a strict philosophy of control, centralization, and outsourced services has guided much of the design of this network; GDI' web server and e-commerce functions are hosted by an external party outside of the scope of this topology.

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

• 1. Ever since the article ran in Fortune about GDI, your network engineers report that they've noted a significant spike in network traffic crossing into the DMZ. They report that they cannot be certain what or who is generating this traffic, but the volume and frequency of traffic is certainly abnormal.
  • 2. Increasingly, GDI's CEO Pierce attempts to outsource IT competency. In fact, you've been told of a plan from COO Jacobson to outsource network management functions away from your department and to a service integrator. COO Jacobson warns you that the political environment will only become more contentious over time; you must make a compelling case as to what value your department can bring over an integrator that can provide services at 40% less annual cost than you.
  • 3. The interrelationship between data and operations concerns you. Increasingly, some of the 81 warehouses have been reporting significant problems with network latency, slow performance, and application time-outs against the System/390's. The company's business model is driving higher and higher demand for data, but your capability to respond to these problems are drastically limited.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I will check it and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
cool
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
how long do l need wait n the new question i sent to u, can u help e on writing the paper?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
My apologies. I am not good at writing. Please wait while I redo your original question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok or can open it to other expert in that area that can write or help
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I see it is already open to all other epert as new question.
Download answer about multiplication from here