ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Reports that will be needed for the projectReport 1 A

Customer Question

Task 5 (Due at the end of Week 7)

Back To Top

Develop the queries to support each of the reports that are required by Ms. Smith. It is expected that the information returned by the queries is adequate to be used in the reporting process. Make sure your output contains enough information! The following is a recommendation and the MINIMUM amount of data you should have access to:

• Customer Table: A minimum of 12 customers (this will allow several channels to have more than one customer selecting it as a favorite channel)

• Billing Table: Records to support the above customers

• Program Table: A minimum of 25 programs (your program guide should have enough programs for various channels to support the program guide report)

• Other tables: A sufficient amount of data to support the above when reports are run

Create a heading of REPORTING STATEMENTS as a comment at the bottom of your group project database script file. Add the six report queries to this area. In instances where you are asked to allow for user input, please specify an appropriate value based upon the data in your script. For example, Report 1 is a DATE driven report; therefore, you should use a single date in your WHERE clause to display the information. Task 5 is the final task for the project and is designed to demonstrate that you have adequately satisfied the requirements of the project. The following is what you are to submit for Task 5:

Your virtual notebook containing :

1. The final polished version of the Data Dictionary, ERD, and complete database script. The script should include DROP TABLE and CREATE TABLE statements, appropriate CONSTRAINTS, INSERT statements, UPDATE statement, and 6 REPORT QUERIES.

2. A Group Responsibilities Log.

3. A "Lessons Learned" document with a paragraph from each team member stating the key things learned through the course of this project. Team members have the option of submitting their Lessons Learned independent of the group.

4. A Team Evaluation Form from each team member. This form can be found in Doc Sharing. To maintain confidentiality, this should be submitted independently by each team member to their own Week 7: Group Project drop box.

Reports that will be needed for the project Report 1 – A list of the programs on all channels for a specific day showing the channel number, supplier, package, program name, rating code, and show time. This will be similar to a program guide, only not package specific. This is a date-driven report, therefore it should only display programs for a single date specified. Report 2 – A sample program guide showing the channel number, show time, program name, and rating description. For the purposes of this project, your report should be package ID specific (based on a given package ID) and you only need to demonstrate a single package ID. Your report should include all channels associated with the specified package. Report 3 – A list of all new customers signed up on a specific day. This should show enough details about the customer, including favorite channel, address, and minimal billing details. This report is to be date driven, so you will need to specify a date in your query. Report 4 – A list of all the customers made inactive on a specific date. This should show enough details about the customer to allow contact with the customer, the reason he or she was made inactive, and the user who made them inactive. Again, keep in mind that this is a date driven report. Report 5 – A list of each channel (both channel name and channel number) and a count of the number of customers who picked that channel as a favorite channel. Report 6 – A summary of sales for any given day, categorized by package type (i.e., the total sales written on the specified day for each package subscribed to by customers, not bills paid). This report should give details about each package type, the package price, the number of packages sold, and then the total sales amount for that package. Once again, remember that this is going to be a date driven report.
Category: Programming
Expert:  jatechexpert replied 2 years ago.

hi

thanks for using justAnswer.com

can you send all details in word document

hi

let me check all

when you need this

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need something by Monday. I will send you some other thing tomorrow.

hi

ok then

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the rest of it

hi

ok let me check the details

you need this on monday

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Part of it. Thank you

hi

ok

did you check the other one

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you get report 3 to 6 done for tomorrow. If you can get this done too:

It will be great to be ahead. If not as long as I have it done for WEdnesday oct. 12 @ 8PM EST, it will be great too.

hi

let me check these after some time

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Forgot, yes I check the other one and accepted it. You have been a great help

hi

ok then if you ok with the other answer, don't forget to click on Accept button

see you later

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did you get any of the reports done. I am assign report 6.

hi

i will reply soon

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, I don't need this anymore. But I do need the one due Friday, Oct 14th.

hi

ok get back to you within friday

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks

hi

ok then