jatechexpert
jatechexpert, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Master of Computer Application plus 5+ year experience in Software development

How to write a pseudocode for a multiplication table up to

How to write a pseudocode for a multiplication table up to 10, it have to display it like below:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20
Category: Programming
Expert:  jatechexpert replied 2 years ago.

hi

thanks for using justAnswer.com

i will give the answer soon

with regards

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need Pseudocode. Thanks.

hi

stay online

i will give within 10 minutes

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay.

hi

here is the answer below

Start
Declare the variables i, j, k as integers
for i = 1 to 10 do
for j= 1 to 10 do
Display j *k
next j
k=k+1
next i
Stop

hope this helps you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could writ it as below:
For (Count = 1; Count <=10; .....)

hi

this is C++ psuedo code, right

generally Pseudocode like this

Start
Declare the variables count1, count2, k as integers
for count1 = 1 to 10 do
for count2= 1 to 10 do
Display count2 *k
next count2
k=k+1
next count1
Stop

in c++ , you can write as

Start
Declare the variables Count1, Count2, k as integers
For (Count1 = 1; Count1 <=10;Count1++)

For(Count2 = 1; Count2 <=10;Count2++)
Display Count2 *k
next Count2
k=k+1
next Count1
Stop

hope this helps you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One quick question, please below and tell how i can make the program to go to next line after 10 Steps.
1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement:
Write a program that will calculate the results for the multiplication table up to 10x10 in steps of 1 beginning at 1. (For example, 1X1, 1X2, 1X3 … 1X10, 2X1, 2X2 …. 10X2 … 10x10). Your program must print the output for each step and output a new line after 10 items. So the example output would be something like this Notice a new line appears after 10 steps:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
2 4 6 8 10 … 20

10 20 30 … 100

To write the new lines you can just use code similar to : write “new line”. Hint: You will probably use a nested repetition loop and an if-then statement.
Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.
2. Provide your program design for the program you analyzed for printing the multiplication table. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Include appropriate comments in your pseudocode. Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 225 as an example.)

hi

can i make the code in c++,

for the second one you need the pseudocode and flowchart, right

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pseudocode, as I am in pre-language programing. I would not understand the C++. Could write it as pseudocode (write, declare, set, .....) Thanks for your time.

hi

for the second question you want to include the flowchart also, right

hello

i will give these answers within some time

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, it is all one program (Multiplication table up to 10)

hi

ok

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks again for your time. I will stay online for your response.

hi

here is the answer link below

http://www.mediafire.com/?881sf56mu2xuzvo

hope this helps you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do the user have to input anything, for the program to execute the time table?

hi

no user input

in your question, just to display the multiplication table

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I try the flow chart on Raptor and it is not running

hi

i don't have Raptor . i did it in Ms Word

you redo it in Raptor

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
see attached flowchart let me know what is wrong. How can I write Count1=1 to 10??

Attachment: 2011-09-25_193604_raptorflowchart.docx

hi

your flowchart is correct

no need to write Count1=1 to 10

. becuase you already set Count1=1

this is correct

Experience: Master of Computer Application plus 5+ year experience in Software development