ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

write a program that displays the following pattern

Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.

ATLPROG :

Hi Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you.

ATLPROG :

Can you please send me details of your asignment so that I have a complete picture of what you are trying to accomplish ?

ATLPROG :

Which programming language is this ?

Customer:

J

ATLPROG :

?

Customer:

J A V V A
J A A V V A A
J J AAAAA V V AAAAA
J J A A V A A

ATLPROG :

Customer:

can you write the program that displays the patten?

ATLPROG :

Can you pls send me your complete question text

ATLPROG :

Just copy paste all the details here in this chat

ATLPROG :

?

Customer:

Write a program that displays the following pattern:

J A V V A
 J A A V V A A
J J AAAAA V V AAAAA
J J A A V A A

ATLPROG :

Is question # XXXXX in link above your question ?

Customer:

ye

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

Yes, I can do it

ATLPROG :

How soon did you need this answered ?

Customer:

now if u can

ATLPROG :

ok...working on it

Customer:

actually i need the answer from 3 to 7

ATLPROG :

ok...can you please create seperate questions for each one of them ?

ATLPROG :

Please start your JustAnswer question test with "For ATLProg Only" on each one of them

ATLPROG :

text*

Customer:

what???

ATLPROG :

You need help with # XXXXX to # XXXXX as well ?

ATLPROG :

I mean 5, 6 and 7 as well ?

Customer:

yep #3 5 6 and 7

ATLPROG :

Can you please create seperate JustAnswer questions for 5, 6 and 7

ATLPROG :

I am working on answer for Question # XXXXX

ATLPROG :

Your original question was just # XXXXX

Customer:

how can i create the questions?

ATLPROG :

Go to this link - http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/ and enter some text in the textbox and click on Ask Your question button

ATLPROG :

you there ?

Customer:

yea

ATLPROG :

k

ATLPROG :

working on # XXXXX

ATLPROG :

have you been able to create new questions fo r 4,5 and 7 ?

ATLPROG :

I meant 5, 6 and 7

Customer:

i guess i did

ATLPROG :

huh ?

ATLPROG :

I didnt see any new questions

ATLPROG :

Well if you are having difficulty creating new questions then we can do this a alternative way. I can provide answers to each one and you will have to click accept answer after each question, is that ok ?

ATLPROG :

nevermind...

ATLPROG :

I see the new quesiton now

ATLPROG :

I am ready with number 3

Customer:

r u good at database fundamentals??

ATLPROG :

Yes I can help

Customer:

ok so how can you send me the answer?

ATLPROG :

Please download the answer for #3 from this Answer_Link

ATLPROG :

Please remember to hit the Green accept button if you think my answer helped, so that I get paid for the time spent. I would obviously continue to help you if you have any further questions.

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML