ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

the statements executed within a loop are know collectively

the statements executed within a loop are know collectively as the a. loop body. b. loop control c. sequences d. sentinels
Category: Programming
Expert:  ATLPROG replied 3 years ago.

ATLPROG :

HI

ATLPROG :

Welcome to Just Answer, It will be my pleasure to help you.

ATLPROG :

How can I help ?

Customer:

I need help with an assignment, I have several programming questions... I really appreciate your time and assistance. I'll present my question here shortly.

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

can you upload your word document ?

Customer:

Yes sir, I'll upload here in a few seconds

ATLPROG :

Once you have a word document, you can upload it to www.wikisend.com

ATLPROG :

Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

How soon did you need this answered ?

Customer:

I have two hours to complete... actually 1 hr and 50mins now

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

17 questions right ?

Customer:

there's actually 34

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

can you go ahead and send me next 17 too...are you creating a separate question for it ?

Customer:

just for clarification... you got questions for 1-16 correct?

ATLPROG :

yes I got 1-16

Customer:

would you like for me to go through the same process and upload them

ATLPROG :

yes please

ATLPROG :

Please start your new question with "For ATLProg only"

Customer:

do you know what # XXXXX is... I'm not finding it

ATLPROG :

number ?

ATLPROG :

I have questions from 1-16 in this document

Customer:

Here's the remaining questions... let me know if it comes across successfully http://www.wikisend.com/download/960976/Final%20Part%20II.docx

ATLPROG :

ok,,got it

ATLPROG :

working on them

Customer:

thank you sir!

ATLPROG :

np

Customer:

I just received an email requesting more funds

ATLPROG :

ok

Customer:

so help me understand, do I need to pay an additional fee; I just paid 65 for unlimited question over the course of a year; I don't plan on using this service once I complete this assignment

ATLPROG :

Did you join unlimited subscription plan ?

ATLPROG :

You don't need to do that if you are not going to use this service beyond this..

Customer:

Yes sir

Customer:

I joined the unlimited plan

ATLPROG :

You don't need to do that if you are not going to use this service beyond your needs today

Customer:

It's already executed... and I'm fine with that. Your time and help is worth my time bc it's the only available resource I have right now. So your help is greatly appreciated.

ATLPROG :

oh..ok

ATLPROG :

Don't worry... I am going to provide you the answers within the stipulated time

Customer:

will you be providing all the answers at one time? that might be easier for me. Or will I receive a email one at a time?

ATLPROG :

I can do whatever you prefer

Customer:

if you don't mine releasing them in a simliar word doc... can you send it directly to my email? I keep geting these "Just Answer" emails stating you just answered the question, are you currently answering them one at a time?

ATLPROG :

no, I am not sure why you are getting those emails

ATLPROG :

I will send them to you in a word document

ATLPROG :

don't worry

ATLPROG :

I can;t send you a email though

ATLPROG :

Stay on this chat

ATLPROG :

I will send you a download link as soon as I am done

Customer:

sweet! thank you ALTPROG

ATLPROG :

np

Customer:

I apologize for interruptting you, I notice the Time Left for me is 51 min. I'm just taking into consideration the time I need to plug in these answers... 10-15 mins. I know you working on my answers... do you mind if I ask, when I might expect these answers?

ATLPROG :

Should be soon

Customer:

thank you kindly

ATLPROG :

np

Customer:

I have to step away for five min... brb. thank you

ATLPROG :

k

Customer:

I'm back sir

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

let me send you first part

Customer:

ty!

ATLPROG :

Here is Answer_LINK -Part 1

ATLPROG :

Working on last few questions of Part2

Customer:

thx

ATLPROG :

Did you get Part1 ?

Customer:

I did sir... can't thank you enough!

Customer:

just awaiting on part II

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

how much more time

Customer:

I have 13 min, it'll take me 2 mins to plug in

ATLPROG :

ok

ATLPROG :

Here you go..

ATLPROG :

Answer_LInk_2

ATLPROG :

This will take you more time to plug in answers so get started fast

ATLPROG :

Last 2 questions will take some time

Customer:

Mr. ATLPROG, your a life saver... I'm going to recommend all my peers of your service and request for you.

ATLPROG :

:)

ATLPROG :

Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" if you would need any help on Programming related questions in future.!

Customer:

You have a an amazing weekend!!!

ATLPROG :

Please remember to hit the Green accept button if you think my answer helped, so that I get paid for the time spent. I would obviously continue to help you if you have any further questions.

ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML