21) If cell D15 contains the formula =$C$5*D15, what is the D15 in the formula?
A. Mixed reference
B. Absolute reference
C. Circular reference
D. Range name
22) What should you do if you see a column of pound signs (###) instead of values or results of formulas?
A. Increase the zoom percentage.
B. Delete the column.
C. Adjust the row height.
D. Increase the column width.
23) ______ feasibility determines if the project is an acceptable financial risk and if the organization can afford the expense and time needed to complete the project.
24) In the traditional systems development life cycle, users
A. have no input
B. are important only in the testing phases of the project
C. are important only in the maintenance phase of the project
D. are limited to providing information requirements
25) To create a Microsoft® PowerPoint
® presentation based on an installed template, click the
A. File tab, and then click New.
B. File tab, and then click Open.
C. Insert tab, and then select Add Template.
D. Design tab, and then select New.
26) Which of the following demotes a bullet point from the first level to the second level in Outline view in Microsoft® PowerPoint®?
C. Decrease List Level
27) ________ connects parts of the intranets of different organizations and allows secure communications among business partners.
A. A global network
B. An intranet
C. An extranet
D. The Internet
28) ______ is a system with universally accepted standards for storing, retrieving, formatting, and displaying information via a client/server architecture.
B. World Wide Web
D. The Internet
29) A process that allows users to place information in multiple, overlapping associations is called
C. a Wiki
30) ________ are websites that provide collections of content from all over the World Wide Web.
B. Social networks
D. Really simple syndications