LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

I need a basic flowchart & pseudocode for the following, The

I need a basic flowchart & pseudocode for the following,
The Springwater Township School District has two high schools-Jefferson and Audubon. Each school maintains a student file with fields containing student ID, last name, first name, and address. Each file is in student ID number order. Design the logic for a program that merges the two files into one file containing a list of all students in the district, maintaining student ID number order.

The Vernon Hills Mail-Order Company often sends multiple packages per order. For each customer order, output enough mailing labels to use on each of the boxes that will be mailed. The mailing labels contain the customer’s complete name and address, along with a box number in the form “Box 9 of 9”. For example, an order that requires three boxes produces three labels:”Box 1 of 3”,”Box 2 of 3”, and “Box 3 of 3”. Design an application that reads records that contain a customer’s title (for example, “Mrs.”), first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and number of boxes. The application must read the records until eof is encountered. Produce enough mailing labels for each order.

Below are so examples of what format I have been trying to use for a different problem. Just to give a idea of what my work looks like. Basic stuff just no time.
Thanks for helping me.

2. Chocolate Delights Candy Company manufactures several types of candy. Design a flowchart or pseudo code for the following:

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example, “chocolate-covered blueberries”), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the item’s data only if it is a best-selling item. Best-selling items are those that sell more than 2,000 pounds per month.
Flowchart:

Pseudocode:

start
string name
num pricePerPound
num poundsSold
num POUNDS_MIN = 2000
get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold
if poundsSold > POUNDS_MIN then
print name, pricePerPound, poundsSold
endif
stop

Chapter Four exercise 2

b. A program that accepts candy data continuously until a sentinel and displays a list of high-priced, best-selling items. Best-selling items are defined in Exercise 2a. High-priced items are those that sell for $10 per pound or more.
Flowchart:

Pseudocode:
start
string name
num pricePerPound
num poundsSold
num POUNDS_MIN = 2000
num PRICE_MIN = 10
get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold
while not eof
if pricePerPound >= PRICE_MIN then
if poundsSold > POUNDS_MIN
print name, pricePerPound, poundsSold
endif
endif
get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold
endwhile
stop

Chapter Five exercise two

1. Design the logic for a program that outputs every number from 1 through 10.

Flowchart

Pseudocode
start
num number
number = 1
while number <= 10
output number
number = number + 1
endwhile
stop
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It would be nice to have by Saturday February 19th if possible.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I will provide the answer in next 15 hours. Please check here and your emails for answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That would be great but if you need more time take it. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. I will provide the answer asap.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know if you will be able to see my Visio Flowchart examples in here or not.

The Vernon Hills Mail-Order Company often sends multiple packages per order. For each customer order, output enough mailing labels to use on each of the boxes that will be mailed. The mailing labels contain the customer's complete name and address, along with a box number in the form "Box 9 of 9". For example, an order that requires three boxes produces three labels:"Box 1 of 3","Box 2 of 3", and "Box 3 of 3". Design an application that reads records that contain a customer's title (for example, "Mrs."), first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, and number of boxes. The application must read the records until eof is encountered. Produce enough mailing labels for each order.

Thanks for helping me.

a. A program that accepts a candy name (for example, "chocolate-covered blueberries"), price per pound, and number of pounds sold in the average month, and displays the item's data only if it is a best-selling item. Best-selling items are those that sell more than 2,000 pounds per month.

Flowchart:

Pseudocode:

start

string name

num pricePerPound

num poundsSold

num POUNDS_MIN = 2000

get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold

if poundsSold > POUNDS_MIN then

print name, pricePerPound, poundsSold

endif

stop

Chapter Four exercise 2

Flowchart:

Pseudocode:

start

string name

num pricePerPound

num poundsSold

num POUNDS_MIN = 2000

num PRICE_MIN = 10

get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold

while not eof

if pricePerPound >= PRICE_MIN then

if poundsSold > POUNDS_MIN

print name, pricePerPound, poundsSold

endif

endif

get name, pricePerPound, poundsSold

endwhile

stop

Chapter Five exercise two

Flowchart

Pseudocode

start

num number

number = 1

while number <= 10

output number

number = number + 1

endwhile

stop

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I could not see the flow chart.
If you have any file(s). Zip, upload the file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here. I will check that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's asking for a file ID? what is. I have a word doc with the flowchart example I want to post.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Goto http://www.wikisend.com/
click on browse button, select your doc file.
Upload it.
It will give you download link.
Post that link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX did that before. Pretty cool. I sent it titled I need a basic flowchart.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm out of here for the night. Thanks again.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Thank you too.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Download this file containing your answer
Ask me if you need more information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi! thanks for your help. I was wondering? should there be data boxes in where some of the process are.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Actually these are simle flowcharts. If you want you may replace them as I could not see flowcharts provided by you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I sent that file that had a word document in it as you requested to wikisend. It had the Visio flow chart examples. So which ones are processes and which one's would be considered input or output if any?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I down loaded it again for you. Maybe it will be there this time. Sorry
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
You will need to upload your file to wikisend and provide the link here.
Then only I can see your file.
Meanwhile, you can replace all the print boxes with output boxes, get boxes with input and res with processes.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I lost my internet for two days. I never downloaded your file to save it. I will try and send my flowchart information again to you. I just got my internet back on from the phone company. They had a bad switch.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm getting an error from Wikisend saying they are down for maintenance.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.

I will check and reply.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm still having problems with wikisend. When ever I try to log in I just get a grey screen. Do you still have your flowcharts and attachments?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Yes. I do have mine.
you can upload the file to wikisend without logging in.
You also can try http://medifire.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I clicked on your link and it took me to medical insurance in dutch?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
I apologies
It is mediafire.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We are sorry, but an error has occured while uploading.

You can return to the start page and try again.
(this from wikisend)
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Please try after sometime.
You cam also try mediafire.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kxbe1bx52vtqr1o/I%20need%20a%20basic%20flowchart%20%281%29.docx

Is this what you want?

http://www.mediafire.com/?kxbe1bx52vtqr1o

Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
You made it!.
I got the file.
I am changing the flowchart per your file. Please wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your patience!
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a question about the first one will they all be output like you have drawn and could this problem be solved with an array?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 years ago.
Actually everybody has acoding style. I don't think that array would be better option for it.