ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

#1 Student Bookstore at Pleasant Creek Community College Situatio

Customer Question

#1 Student Bookstore at Pleasant Creek Community College Situation: The bookstore staff at Pleasant Creek Community College works hard to satisfy students, instructors, and the school’s business office. Instructors specify textbooks for particular courses, and the bookstore orders the books and sells them to students. The bookstore wants you to develop an object-oriented model for a new bookstore information management system.
a. List possible objects in the bookstore operation, including their attributes and methods.
b. Identify possible use cases and actors.
c. Select one of the use cases that you identified in Step b. and create a sequence diagram.
d. Create an object relationship diagram that provides an overview of the system, including how textbooks are selected by instructors, approved by a department head, and sold to students by the bookstore.

#2 New Branch School District Situation: The New Branch School District operates a fleet of 40 buses that serve approximately 1,000 students in grades K–12. The bus operation involves 30 regular routes, plus special routes for activities, athletic events, and summer sessions. The district employs 12 full-time drivers and 25 to 30 part-time drivers. A dispatcher coordinates the staffing and routes and relays messages to drivers regarding students and parents who call about pickup and drop-off arrangements.
a. Identify possible actors and use cases involved in school bus operations.
b. Create a use case diagram for the school bus system.
c. Create a sequence diagram for the use case you selected.
d. Create a state transition diagram that describes typical student states and how they change based on specific actions and events.

I need this by 5pm Tuesday November 23rd.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! This is not a request for more information and I apologize if this message caused you any confusion.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are responded to within the hour, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by customers, whether or not this type of question can be answered in an online forum and how many Experts are on the site at the time your question posts.

I will go ahead and try to find an Expert to assist you with your question and appreciate your patience. You will receive an email notification when an Expert replies to you, just as you did here. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee a time-frame for which yours will be answered and I apologize a head of time if the wait is longer than expected.

Please do not reply to this message unless you do not need further help. If that is the case, please let me know and I can assist you with that. When you reply, it locks out the question from the Experts and will slow down their response time to you. If they need more information, they will let you know.

Please remember that if you get a satisfactory answer from your Expert to click the green accept button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done. Positive feedback is appreciated by them also. :)

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Best,
Lindie
Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Too late. I don't need it. Thanks.