LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

I have a little problem. I am supposed to write a class named

I have a little problem. I am supposed to write a class named Employee that has the following fields:
* name. The name field refewrences a String object that holds the employee's name.
* idnumber. The idnumber is XXXXX int variable that holds the employee's id number.
* department. The department field references a String object that holds the name of the department where the employee works.
* position. The position field references a String object that holds the employee's job title.

The class should have the following constructors:
* A constructor that accepts the following values as arguments and assigns them to the appropriate fields: employee's name and ID number, department and position.
* A constructor that accepts the following values as arguments and assigns them to the appropriate fields: employee's name and ID number. The department and position fields should be assigned an empty String (" ").
* A no-arg constructor that assigns empty strings (" ") to the name, department, and position fields, and 0 to the idNumber field.

Write appropriate mutator methods that store values in these fields and accessor methods that return the values in these fields. Once you have written the class, write a separate program that creates three employee objects to hold the following data:

Name ID Number Department Position
Susan Meyers 47899 Accounting Vice President
XXXXX XXXXX 39119 IT Programmer
Joy Rodgers 81774 Manufacturing Engineer

The program should store this data in the three objects and then display the data for each employee screen.
Please stand by while I write the program for you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you very much. i included what i have written. if its way off any input where i went wrong would be great too. if its the logic or the code.
Ok I am almost done.
Done.
Here is Employee.java

Here is a separate program EmployeeDriver.java that creates three employee objects

Put them in same directory. Compile them and run EmployeeDriver.java
Ask me if you need more information.