namstech
namstech, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, C#, Basic, MATLAB etc.

I have some multiple choice power point common sense questions.

Customer Question

I have some multiple choice power point common sense questions. I have 50min to turn them in once I open them< so I need to know if someone will help me with them. Ill pay 20 ddls
Category: Programming
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
Can I have a look at the questions?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1. Which of the following cannot be done to clip art from the Picture Tools Format tab once an image has been selected? A) customize the clip's style
B) add text on top of an image
C) give an image a border
D) add an effect to a clip
2. What do PowerPoint shape rotate handles look like? A) green circle
B) red square
C) yellow diamond
D) purple moon
3. Once a shape is added to a form, you can select the Text entry tool from the Insert tab and embed text within the shape. A) True
B) False
4. Which of PowerPoint's views is used to give a presentation to an audience? A) Full-screen
B) Outline
C) Slide Sorter
D) Slide Show
5. The View Shortcuts buttons located in the Status bar next to the Zoom slider are used in PowerPoint to change views. A) True
B) False
6. When you first start PowerPoint, a blank slide appears in the PowerPoint window. A) True
B) False
7. Office's live preview feature allows you to see how your changes affect various objects, such as slides, before you actually make the change. A) True
B) False
8. Data in PowerPoint charts presented in _________ format means that the information in the columns becomes the information shown on the Value axis and in the legend, and the row labels will be on the horizontal or Category axis. A) Series in Rows
B) Series in Columns
C) Data by Horizontal Axis
D) Data by Vertical Axis
9. Which of the following is not one of the methods used by PowerPoint to present information? A) On-screen
B) Outline notes
C) Clip Organizer
D) Creation of audience handouts
10. Which of the following is not one of the panes displayed when PowerPoint is started? A) Templates
B) Notes
C) Slide
D) Outline
11. Which of the following scheme elements are not affected by the application of a theme to your PowerPoint presentation? A) Gradient color
B) Fills color
C) Background color
D) Accent colors
12. Header text cannot be added to slides - only to notes and handout pages. A) True
B) False
13. Which of the following is not one of the options that can be changed and then saved as a custom theme in PowerPoint? A) Color theme
B) Layout theme
C) Font theme
D) Effects theme
14. PowerPoint presentations must have a design template added to the presentation before you start entering the information that is to be presented. A) True
B) False
15. What object type should be included on a PowerPoint slide when you need to display textual data in rows and columns? A) chart
B) shape
C) SmartArt
D) table
16. Which of the following is the name given to the PowerPoint object that contains text and object placeholders arranged in a specific way on a slide? A) Slide galley
B) Slide design
C) Slide scheme
D) Slide layout
17. Which option in PowerPoint marks a file as read-only so that changes cannot be made to the file 's contents? A) Digital Signature
B) Mark as Final
C) Save as Metadata
D) Save as XML
18. Object Transition tags identify the order in which objects are animated during a slide show in PowerPoint. A) True
B) False
19. You can use the Reset Picture button in the Adjust group to reset the object formatting. A) True
B) False
20. To add a new guide to a PowerPoint slide, press [Ctrl], then drag an existing guide. A) True
B) False
21. Theme colors are a set of twelve coordinated colors that determine the colors for all slide elements in your presentation. A) True
B) False
22. Which view in PowerPoint allows you to easily enter text without worrying about the layout and design? A) Slide
B) Slide Sorter
C) Page Layout
D) Outline
23. Which of the following files can not be inserted into PowerPoint using the Slides from Outline option? A) Word documents
B) Excel worksheets
C) Rich Text Format documents
D) HTML Web pages
24. PowerPoint has a setting that will allow you to print your presentation slides at a special size that is appropriate for transparencies. A) True
B) False
25. You can use the New Slide button on the Home tab to easily add a new slide to PowerPoint's Outline Tab. A) True
B) False
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please help me> your knowledge is better than mine, ill pay you what you thinkis fair, they dont have to allberight
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can you reply to me please because i have 30min left and i need to kno if you can help me
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.

I will have to work out a little.

The answer to second question is

(A) green handle
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.

3) Yes
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.

4)

D) Slide Show
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you. i have 15 min left to turn in so as much as u can help me i would appreciate it
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
14)

False
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
15)

D) Table
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
16)

D) Slide Layout
namstech, Electrical Engineer
Experience: Expert in C, C++, Java, C#, Basic, MATLAB etc.
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
17.

D) Mark as final
namstech, Electrical Engineer
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
18)

A) True
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
25)

A) True
Expert:  namstech replied 4 years ago.
24)

A) True