Todd, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  PHP, Ruby, Python, C#, C, C++, Java, CSS, HTML, JavaScript.

Write a program that asks the user for the names of two files

Write a program that asks the user for the names of two files using JOptionPane. The first file should be opened for reading and the second file should be opened for writing. The program should read the contents of the first file, change all characters to uppercase, and store the results in the second files. The second file will be a copy of the first file, except that all the characters will be uppercase. Have some sort of input validation. Use Notepad to create a simple file that can be used to test the program.
I will have this ready for you in 10 - 20 minutes.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
really? thats great! I was also trying to input a while loop or if statement if the file the file the user inputs doesn't exist. would you be able to help with that?
Yes I will include the validation.
Can you paste the code to then paste the link to it on here? This way I can get the code formatted and be able to work with it faster.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Sure here is the link:

Find the and a sample input file at