ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML

Write a program that asks the user for the names of two files

Customer Question

Write a program that asks the user for the names of two files using JOptionPane. The first file should be opened for reading and the second file should be opened for writing. The program should read the contents of the first file, change all the characters to uppercase, and store the results in the second file. The second file will be a copy of the first file, except that all the characters will be uppercase. Use Notepad or another text editor to create a simple file that can be used to test the program.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 years ago.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I appreciate your reply. But a programmer Todd already replied with the answer. He took a little over 15min so the website opened up my question to everyone creating another open task. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks again

Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 years ago.
No problems at all. Thanks