lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Several years of intensive programming and application development experience in various platforms.
16528259

Write a nested loop that displays a table consisting of 3 rows

Write a nested loop that displays a table consisting of 3 rows and 11 columns. The first column should contain the numbers 1 through 3. The second and subsequent columns should contain the result of multiplying the number in the first column by the numbers 0 through 9. Use two for statements.
Category: Programming
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
Hi wesley,

Welcome back again.

I wii try to complete your code as soon as possible.When do you need it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is it possible for me to have it within the hour or by 9:15? I would like to get it done as soon as possible because I am leaving tonight to travel out of the country.
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
Ok i will gear up.

Will post the code within few minutes...
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
Please download your file from the link below:-

CLICK HERE! to download

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks.

REgards,
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Several years of intensive programming and application development experience in various platforms.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I cannot run the program
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
What error do you get?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
When trying to run, I am getting a Cannot save file error message
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
The file i provoded is a compressed file(zip).

You need to extract the cpp file to your desktop and then run it.

Anyway here's the code in word file too.

CLICK HERE!

Hope you can run the program succesfully this time...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I did that, but still getting the error message.
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
Its weird/

The program compiles fine at my end.Check the .exe file.

Try this:-

Open a new blank cpp file.

Copy the code from the word file and paste it in the new cpp file.

save the file to a different drive.

COmpile and run as you nomally do with other programs....
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much, I used my laptop and got the correct output, thanks again.
Expert:  lifesaver replied 5 years ago.
Sweet!

I knew that the program was correct.

Let me know if i can be of any help in future(in any programming language)..

Thanks..