Raj, Computer Engg.
Experience:  MS CS, 5+ Experience in Programming and Database (ERP)

Needs-print chart, hierarchy chart, flowchart, pseudocode

Needs-print chart, hierarchy chart, flowchart, pseudocode:
Hi There

I would like to ask you some questions first......

You are using what programming language?
and whats print chart......
i was able to get what to do in other three but not the first one
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Very basic programming language. I was confused with the print chart ? too. Here is an example of another print chart created that worked. Thx.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Example of the basic code:

get rate

get hours

get withheld

gross = rate * hours

withholdAmt = gross * withheld

net = gross - withholdAmt

print net

i will have a look

when do you need this?
can ou post the question for which the print chart is been preapared in above example provided by you.......
Then i might try to solve it.
I think i can do 2,3 and 4th part but am not sure about the 1st part
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi - no rush. Here is the question for the print chart for that example I posted - I can do that part though. No worries - I always second guess myself. Here it is though. You dont have to do this part--:)

Mr. Simon, the owner of a local gift store, has asked you to create an inventory file

for his store, called "Inventory." He wants you to create a report that lists each item

by stock number, description, and profit. The profit is the retail price minus the

wholesale price. The file fields are stock number, description, wholesale price, and

retail price. The following chart shows the data for the input file:

Stock Number 1-4 Numeric 0

Description 5-29 Character

Wholesale Price 30-35 Numeric 2

Retail Price 36-41 Numeric 2

Hi i had few more querries:

what will be the formula for commissions.
So its mentioned to generate a
report that lists the total sales and total commissions earned by all salespeople for time frames based on the hour of the day

You need seperate for each sales person or all sales person combined for that time interval?

commissions will be computer individually or based on the total sales amount?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
These are great questions and get me thinking. I would say please break it down by each person seperately and also an option to calculate them together. (i.e. by id, name) and based on 24 hour clock--(00-05, 06-12, 13-18, and 19-23). As for commissions I would use an IF formula. =IF(SUM(Edward:sempID103)>$50,000, .04 = calculated commission. hmmm I think commissions should be computed individually with an option to calculate on the total sale amount. So maybe a seperate IF calculation for totals based on each individual and total of everything together. Basically I need to be able to have the option to see everything together or by each person, showing data total sales and total commission. (Roll-up together and seperate) Let me know if I need to re-word this if it doesn't make sense. I can try again. :) Thanks.
If you want to include both, the pseudocode will become more complex......

So if specific then do specify otherwise i will do only for all salesman individually for the given 4 time intervals......
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That sounds good. The readings associated with this type of situation is "making decisions and special situations" (where I always second guess) I think it is the right track to do only for all salesman individually for the given 4 time intervals. I appreciate your help. Thank You.

I am done with all three

1. For hierarchy chart:

Please click here

2. For Flowchart:

Please click here

3. For pseudocode:

Please click here
Hi there......
Do notify me if any changes are required....
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you. :)