going_hiking
going_hiking,
15759051

Modified True/False Indicate whether the statement is true

Customer Question

Modified True/False
Indicate whether the statement is true or false. If false, change the identified word or phrase to make the statement true.

____     35.     A button identified by a double down arrow indicates the area is expanded. ____________

____     36.     A network controls access to the hardware, software, and other resources on the network and provides a centralized storage area for programs, data, and information. ____________

____     37.     If you press the ENTER key after typing a file name, the Save As dialog box closes and the file will be saved in the Desktop folder. ____________

____     38.     To delete a folder double-click the folder and then click Delete on the shortcut menu. ____________

Completion
Complete each statement.

39.     _________________________ means to move the mouse across a flat surface until the mouse pointer rests on the item of choice.

40.     A(n) _________________________ is a list of related commands.

41.     _________________________ means quickly press and release the left mouse button twice without moving the mouse.

42.     A button identified by a(n) _________________________ indicates the area is expanded.

43.     The _________________________ on the title bar of a window closes the window and removes the taskbar button from the taskbar.

44.     _________________________ means point to an item, hold down the right mouse button, move the item to the desired location, and then release the right mouse button.

45.     A(n) _________________________ is a set of computer instructions that carries out a task on the computer.

46.     A(n) _________________________ is an application program that is used to search for and display Web pages.

47.     The _________________________ is the Internet address of the computer on the Internet where the Web page is located.

48.     _________________________ is an application program included with Windows XP that allows the contents of the computer, the hierarchy of drives and folder on the computer, and the files and folders in each folder to be viewed.
Category: Programming
Expert:  going_hiking replied 5 years ago.
35 false
36 true
37 false
38 false
39 focus
40 batch
41 double click
42 ellipsis
43 x button
44 drag and drop
45 schedule task
46 web browser
47 IP address
48 Windows Explorer
going_hiking,
Experience: