helpdesk
helpdesk, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Years of experience on C,C++, java,visual basic
15010891

Write a java program that calculates and prints the bill for

Customer Question

Write a java program that calculates and prints the bill for a cellular telephone company. The company offers 2 types of services: regular and premium. Rates vary based on the type of service and are computed as follows: Regular service: $10 plus first 50 minutes are free. Charges for over 50 minutes are $.20 per minute. Premium service: $25 plus    &nb sp;                                                                                A. for calls made from 6am -6pm, first 75 min are free; charges over 75 min are $.10 per minute.                     B. calls made from 6pm-6am, first 100 min are free. Charges over 100 min are $.05 per min
Category: Programming
Expert:  helpdesk replied 7 years ago.
I am attaching your java code below:-

CODE!

Hope your problem is solved.Don't forget to give a positive feedback after pressing the accept button.
Any amount of bonus is appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
NICE WORK! THANK YOU!
Expert:  helpdesk replied 7 years ago.
You are welcome.Do contact me in future if you have any programming queries.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have one more java program if you are interested

Design a java program that uses the switch statement and asks the user to select one of three television models. The program should provide a description of the models. Using the fall-through capability of the switch statement, display the model chosen, the description, and the price. The user should make a selection by model number: Model 100 comes with remote control, timer, and stereo sound and costs $1000. Model 200 comes with all the features of model 100, plus picture in picture; it costs $1200. Model 300 comes with all features of model 200 plus HDTV, flat screen, and 16x9 aspect ratio; it costs $2400. USE THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION AND PROMPT FOR THE PROGRAM. 1. This program asks the user to enter a television model #. 2. The description of the model chosen will be displayed. 3. Please enter the model number chosen. 4. Model 100 comes with remote control, timer and stereo sound and costs $1000. 5. Model 200 comes with all features of model 100 .......... 6. Model 300 ................... WRITE YOUR DESIGN AS A LIST OF JAVA COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY CODE

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Write the program using the switch statement, and then test with different values. No futher details are available.

Expert:  helpdesk replied 7 years ago.
I am going offline as i have some urgent work.Post it as new question.Some other expert will help you.
If not i will come back and try your question.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK, I will post it. Thank YOU!