Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have had 2 appointments in the last 2 days in store to

Customer Question

I have had 2 appointments in the last 2 days in store to have the Geek agent help me. I have a Lenovo 2in1. I'm visiting my daughter in Calif. She is trying to connect to her wireless network. She can select the network and enter her wifi key, but the laptop will not connect. She went to Best Buy this morning and they were able to connect to the stores network. She has called her provider and both her computers at home are working without problems. Why can't I connect?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Why do you need my television information? I'm talking about a laptop
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had 2 appointments in the last 2 days in store to have the Geek agent help me. I have a Lenovo 2in1. I'm visiting my daughter in Calif. She is trying to connect to her wireless network. She can select the network and enter her wifi key, but the laptop will not connect. She went to Best Buy this morning and they were able to connect to the stores network. She has called her provider and both her computers at home are working without problems. Why can't I connect?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think what I sent is good
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 14 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me which version of Windows is on the Lenovo?

Please reply on the box just below.