Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I have a point to point wifi bridge system set up. It worked

Customer Question

Hello. I have a point to point wifi bridge system set up. It worked great for six months. Without warning it ceased to transmit a few days ago. I have checked the host, and internet service is intact. On the client side the Bullit M2 shows it is connected but the interior router does not show any connection. I have checked the wire connection and have tested the router elsewhere. No issues there. I cannot figure out why the bridge is not transmitting. Any help would be appreciated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

If you are able to do so, I would check the inside interface on the router and make sure you can ping from device to device on the inside interfaces - same subnet, and then we can take it from there.

When you say you have tested the router elsewhere, do you mean that the p2p bridge was working elsewhere?