Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I am trying to find out how to get wi-fi, I think Apple 4? I

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how to get wi-fi
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I think Apple 4? I believe 4 or 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can't be sure. I was getting a prompt to back up, which I have never done
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you can access internet on your iPhone, then you are connected to WiFi network. If not, then have to connect to it.

On your iPhone, open Settings app. Tap WiFi option and you will see your WiFi networks there. Tap your WiFi network and enter your WiFi password. If you don't remember your WiFi password, check the bottom or back of your router and it should be there, mentioned as WPA Kep, WEP key, Passphrase etc

Once you are connected to WiFi, go to Settings tap iCloud. Tap Backup and tap Backup Now button and this will backup your iPhone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.