Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have three camaras in my house their serial number or IP

Customer Question

I have three camaras in my house their serial number or IP Number are 7BA8654A; A5F444A; and F4EF844Athe first one does not seem to work for it does not connect to mt router- Could you please see if I need to pay for this third camara it was working until about a week back?
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: Yes all the rest are working
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing I did not have the system on- I will be out of town and was checking the services
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: resseting the system check the batteries and placed the camara next to my system
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just check to see if I have a pending bill it has beenn a long time since I made a payment for my third camara
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  bbao replied 20 days ago.

Can you please first advise the camera's brand name and model? The exact same model for three cameras?