Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Experience:  Cisco and Microsoft certified with over 20 years experience in system design, integration and development
13852270

I have Toshiba 47L7200u smart TV, whose network was working

Customer Question

I have Toshiba 47L7200u smart TV, whose network was working fine until a few days ago.
Suddenly it stopped working, and when I tried to reconnect it in both wired and wireless mode, it will not be connect to the network. When in wireless mode, I get wifi networks showing up, but can not be connected. Any idea?
Category: Networking
Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

How about via wired connection?

Expert:  bbao replied 4 months ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  Syseng replied 4 months ago.

My name is David.

It sounds like the TV may not be obtaining an IP address correctly. So next please power down the TV, then unplug the TV, wait for 3 minutes, then plug the TV back in, power up the TV, and then attempt to connect to the cabled network. If successful, unplug the network cable and attempt to connect to the wireless network.

Please let me know the results.

Thanks,

David.