Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I like to know if someone can take over my ma01il server

Customer Question

I like to know if someone can take over my ma01il server through accessing as my company server
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Sorry I sent without finishing it. My question awas if someone acting as my company server administrator to control my personal computer as both of my PC names are same.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. What I like to do is to erase all the current Window 10 system and re-install into my personal PC.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What else should I let you know ? I am willing to delete all the past history from this computer. Now I cannot even find my Wi-Fi ready printer which I was previously able to connect.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In haste I input my credit card information. Noticing it is not an official Microsoft site now, please disregard the charge and discontinue to answer my question. Thank you for your prompt action.
Expert:  bbao replied 1 month ago.

Do you mean you want to reinstall Windows 10 from the scratch but also want to keep the current email settings for your company server?