Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I need to check and see if my password for Belkin is the

Customer Question

I need to check and see if my password ***** Belkin is the same. My computer crashed and it is now up and running. Ok with the internet on my computer but tried to connect my Apple IPAD to the WiFi and it tells me wrong password. Sorry not tech savvy so wouldn't my password ***** the same for both Belkin and Apple to connect to wifi. Hope that makes sense.
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: I did unplug it yesterday for about 15 seconds. Before I had the computer serviced I had tried to do it myself and wonder if I somehow changed the password ***** meaning to. I know what the password ***** be for Belkin so how can I check to make sure it's what I think it is
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just unplugging it. One think I did do was try to log in on belkin with my email address and my password ***** it wouldn't take it. How ever, I can get on the internet on my computer. Just can't connect my Apple Ipad.
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As I said not tech savvy so could it be that I need to take the IPAD to anApple store not sure if it is a problem with Belkin. Also I just want to check my password
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you have a computer connected to the wireless network? And if so, is it a windows or mac computer and which version?