Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Iphone, I just bought a new I phone and I need my password

Customer Question

iphone
JA: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?
Customer: I just bought a new I phone and I need my password ***** my home internet.
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It gave me option to get on my wi fi and wouldn't connect because I did not know password. I have never known it as Craw-Kan service man set up our first wireless lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: they have no record of my password ***** said to try your web site and you could get it for me
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just need to know password ***** how to get it
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your internet modem / router device was usually given to your previously from your internet service provider.

Do you see any password ***** key / passphrase at the back / bottom of your internet modem/ router device?

Also, what's the make / model of your laptop?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,