Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I've just factory reset my Huawei Honor H30-U10. Now It

Customer Question

I've just factory reset my Huawei Honor H30-U10. Now It won't access the google android site and won't let me log in. The Internet connection is fine. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the Huawei Android device was originally configured, when it was first bought, with Account A and password ***** then it won't work with a later configuration with Account B and/or password *****

Do you know what the original account name / GMail name, and password ***** that it was configured with when it was first bought?

Or, is your Huawei unfortunately one that was bought Used?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Damn, I just sent a long reply and it's gone!!! I factory reset this using my usual log in a few weeks ago - it worked. Now it doesn't. I reset because the app wasn't loading (Hi-Suite).

I'm sorry you lost your edit. It's always good to break up a posting edit into several smaller sessions - less gets lost that way, obviously, if there is an error.

I am sorry to say that if the usual factory-reset-and-reconfigure-again approach worked recently, then I have no idea what is wrong.

I could ask, why was it reset before this?

But it is more sensible of me to Opt Out, in favor of an Expert here with more of a clue to the problem. I have done so... thanks for your patience.

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 1 month ago.

Hello.

Perhaps you could provide a bit more detailed information.

I am not sure what you mean by the extremely general characterization, "cannot access the Internet"--which is followed by the fact that you're evidently able to access some account (again, not sure here what is intended by "access" or, indeed, by "account") but that you have the wrong password.

Whether you can obtain your e-mail has nothing to do with whether you can access the Internet. Google (if you're a gmail accountholder) is NOT your Internet service provider.

Thank you for your anticipated provision of extra detail so we can troubleshoot this quickly and efficiently.