Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I can't find ink cartridge access door on HP Office jet PRO

Customer Question

I can't find ink cartridge access door on HP Office jet PRO 8610
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
  1. Turn on the printer.

2. Place your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and then pull to open the cartridge access door.

The carriage moves to the left side of the printer.

3. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent.

4. Push in on the front of the cartridge to release it, and then pull it toward you to remove it from its slot.

5. Remove the new cartridge from its package.

6. Hold the new cartridge so that the cartridge contacts face the printer.

7. Slide the new ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently push it forward until it snaps into place. Make sure the letter on the ink cartridge matches the letter on the slot.

CAUTION:

Do not lift the latch handle on the carriage to insert ink cartridges. Doing so could cause the printhead or ink cartridges to be incorrectly seated, which could damage the print mechanism and cause printing problems.

8. Repeat these steps to install any other new cartridges.

9. Close the cartridge access door.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.