Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Need security code to connect to internet for lap top

Customer Question

need security code to connect to internet for lap top
Category: Networking
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Are you using your home router/modem for wifi and looking for the password ***** log in and connect to wifi?

Security code could mean a ton of things.

Please explain exactly what you are trying to connect, what you mean by security code and what wifi you

are trying to connect to.

You would need to be on a computer with networking/internet for a remote support to happen.

Until i can help you get logged on, can you answer these questions?

are trying to connect to.