I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?
What is the model of your Belkin device?Do you have also a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
- Disconnect the power cord from your Belkin internet modem / router device for a few minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, and check.
- Check at the back / bottom of your Belkin internet modem / router device, and see if there is any password ***** key / passphrase; it is case-sensitive. That is your Wi-Fi /wireless password.
- On your iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- On your iPad, open the Settings app icon, then tap on option General. , then scroll down, then tap on option Reset, then tap on option -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted.
, then open Settings app icon, then tap on option Wi-Fi, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
- On your computer, click on the website below:
, and if prompted, just log in (don't enter any password)
, then click on the Security option on the left (below the section Wireless), and log in if prompted (don't enter any password)
, then if needed, check the box in front of the option Obscure...
, then it will show the Key/password/passphrase. It is case-sensitive.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,