Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

I had belkinon i pad until recently. my ipad was off line

Customer Question

I had belkinon i pad until recently. my ipad was off line (not sure what i did) i get a screen with various belkin choices. none will allow me in. ***@******.***
JA: How many access points are you utilizing?
Customer: where will i find access points....belkin.of4 or media...there are padlocks on them
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i am on the settings page pressed wi fi says not connected. the opposite side of page says wi fi and is green, says choose a network
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have no knowledge of trouble shooting am AMATUER
JA: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 7 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

What is the model of your Belkin device?
Do you have also a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 6 days ago.

Solution #1:

- Disconnect the power cord from your Belkin internet modem / router device for a few minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, and check.

Solution #2:

- Check at the back / bottom of your Belkin internet modem / router device, and see if there is any password ***** key / passphrase; it is case-sensitive. That is your Wi-Fi /wireless password.

Solution #3:

- On your iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Solution #4:

- On your iPad, open the Settings app icon, then tap on option General. , then scroll down, then tap on option Reset, then tap on option -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted.

, then open Settings app icon, then tap on option Wi-Fi, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

Solution #5:

- On your computer, click on the website below:

, and if prompted, just log in (don't enter any password)

, then click on the Security option on the left (below the section Wireless), and log in if prompted (don't enter any password)

, then if needed, check the box in front of the option Obscure...

, then it will show the Key/password/passphrase. It is case-sensitive.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,