I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your wi-fi / wireless password?
What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
1. Click on the website below:
, (or website www.routerlogin.net )
2. When prompted, enter admin for username and enter password for password ***** login / OK.
3. Then you will see the Passphrase / key; that is your wi-fi / wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
4. If needed, click on the Wireless option first, then scroll down as needed, then you will see the Passphrase / key; that is your wi-fi / wireless password; it is case-sensitive.
- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further. Thank you,
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,