Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My Acer PC cannot connect to the Internet and SaskTel tells

Customer Question

Hi My Acer PC cannot connect to the Internet and SaskTel tells me that it is due to a program error. They said to contact you to get instructions. I'm running Windows 10 on my PC.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Are you asking about my PC or about my TV?
JA: No. I'm the Technician's Assistant.
Customer: My PC in Acer Model Aspire ZC-105 ES30
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The computer was like this when I came home last evening. It was working fine in the afternoon. I have tried rebooting it several times. I have unplugged the Internet cable several times, and had my provider run all their diagnostics.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing
Category: Networking
Expert:  MichelleNetwork replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is the computer connected to the internet wired or wireless?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you but I decline any further assistance.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins