Please try the first solution below:
1. Click on the website below:
2. If prompted, select / enter admin for User name, and leave the password ***** (don't enter anything for password), and log in.
; (If it does not let you log in, then enter admin for User name and also enter admin for password, then log in.)
3. Click on the Wireless or Wireless Settings option.
4. Scroll down to the bottom, then click on the Manual Wireless Connection Setup option (or something similar.)
5. Then there, scroll down as needed, then you can change the key / passphrase/ password.
6. Then click on Apply (or save / OK), then check.
- If there is still any issue, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,