Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have been trying to get started on a new Kindle using my

Customer Question

I have been trying to get started on a new Kindle using my current e-mail address, and trying a new password. Your system is not helping me, and I have not had help from an agent. I do not want to pay anything until you can get me connected. Thanks.
***@******.***
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Click here: http://amzn.to/2dbx5cD

Follow the prompts to reset your password ***** try using the new password ***** sign in again.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.