RobCat98
RobCat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

We just switched to Xfinity for internet service from

Customer Question

We just switched to Xfinity for internet service from Century Link. I have a CanonMF4800 and an HP ENVY printer. I am finding it very difficult if not impossible to get my MAC to connect through the wireless.
Category: Networking
Expert:  RobCat98 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  RobCat98 replied 5 months ago.

the printers should see the routers so you don't have to put in the ID

if they are not seeing them then there is an issue with either the router not broadcasting its name or the printers not being able to see it.

that can also happen if it is an N only or dual band router with only the N band operating.

Expert:  RobCat98 replied 5 months ago.

I am off for the night but i will be here most of the day Friday starting at around noon central time if not before