Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I purchased a lenovo ix2 NAS and have set it up just fine. I

Customer Question

I purchased a lenovo ix2 NAS and have set it up just fine. I 'm able to access the nas via the web browser. Unfortunately, I'm able to access the NAS via the desktop lenovo EMC storage manager only when on my LAN. I'm unable to connect when i'm away from home. I've spent extensive time with IT support from Verizon, my ISP. They initially established a port forwarding solution that never worked. They now have established a DMZ host from the SAN IP. I am still unable to connect when ever I'm away from hope. I've read all the manuals and followed all the instructions provided by lenovo to manually establish my connection. None work. please advise
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When they setup the port forwarding rules, what was the result when you attempted to connect? Were you given any errors?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,