Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I purchase a Netget AC1600, model D6400. Everything seems to

Customer Question

I purchase a Netget AC1600, model D6400. Everything seems to connect fine EXCEPT my two MagicJack Phone devices. I can get them to call out but only intermittently call in. I thought it might be a compatibility issue so I ordered two replacement MagicJackGo devices. Same issue. Anything you can think of for me to check that could be causing this? They work fine if I plug them into the computer, but I do not want to have to have the computer on all the time to send/receive phone calls.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You will need to configure your router and possibly modem to forward the needed ports from the Internet to the MagicJack devices. May I start a Secure Remote Assistance session with you so that I can log into your router, discover the devices, and program the router correctly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason