Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I just received my amazon firestick and I can't get the apps

Customer Question

I just received my amazon firestick and I can't get the apps or settings screen to come up or on. All I get is the registration page. I waited for it to change to the apps page and it is stuck there. How do I get the apps page up so I can go to settings?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kevin T replied 7 months ago.

Can you tell me what generation it is?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No, I just got the jailbroken firestick in the mail today. Can I call you and have you walk me through setting it up on my TV?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The you tube video said I could by pass the registration by just waiting and the apps would show up on the screen. It's not happening.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
From the looks of things you are trying to rip someone off again. You haven't given me any information and I'm stopping payment on the transaction I tried to do earlier.