Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Can set up my wireless router for wifi

Customer Question

can set up my wireless router for wifi
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please tell me the model of your router/modem and your operating system you have on your computer

so we can get you set up?

You have put in 3 questions. You are gaining charges for 3 questions when this is the only one you should

be liable for.

I have put in for a refund on the other two. Please respond here and we can continue. Each time you open

a new question, it goes to all experts again and stops you from getting your issue resolved.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi Alan. My name is***** will be happy to help you with setting up your wifi route. You'll need to respond here and not open additional questions as that only slows the process down. Can you tell me the brand and model of the wireless router please?

Also, in order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see: