Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I got a new Iphone 5se and went into AT&T this past week to

Customer Question

I got a new Iphone 5se and went into AT&T this past week to get everything transferred over. Done. But, |I needed to come home and back my phone up. I am trying to do that but I cannot get past my wifi connection. Sometime ago an AT&T rep was at my house and chgd. my wifi number. My network name is ***** ***** wifi password ***** *****+8122. According to my phone it is not connected and I cannot seem to get it connected. Everytime I go in to connect it says it does not recognize the password. And then I cannot backup. Help me please.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I just bought the phone this past 2 weeks and brought it into AT&T this past week. It is an Iphone 5se.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just keeping trying to log onto to WiFi but I have been unsuccessful. And I do not have time to go back into AT&T again. Can you help?
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, is this an actual person? I just want to get on WiFi and then back my phone up.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that you are using a wrong password. Do you have access to a computer there connected to your WiFi network ? We can get the correct password ***** that computer easily