Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Im having trouble connecting to VPN. no network path found.

Customer Question

Im having trouble connecting to VPN . no network path found. I have contacted my IT department but was wondering if someone may know of a quick fix.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

My questions for you:

1) When are you given the error "No network path found"?

2) Are you able to sign into your VPN?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

My questions for you:

2) Are you able to sign into your VPN?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I have my main office in Texas,This is also where the main server is I am in Georgia and I have to connect to the VPN to get to my P, X and T drives . My IT department had one of my employees reset the router and that was a temporary fix because it went down again. I have access to the main server. through this computer in Georgia. could you do the extra help thing and go through this computer to my server and see if you see any thing . We have 3 location with two in Texas and one in Georgia. the IT company is located in Texas. We are not a very big company but we have more issue than the largest of companies. I think alloy of our issues come from this IT group with to many hands in the cookie jar. we are looking for some one to look at our overall system and see if they can find issues. some of the problem s we face regularly would be

Our phone system going down > it is Fonality and we have time warner as our internet provider and Fonality is ran through internet. Outlook has been going down on a regular basis

VPN goes down

time warner is 100mbps and 10 in yhe main office and 50 and 5 at other office in texas. we just switched to time warner at other office . we had Alpheus and it was not working for us . we only had 3mbps and 3 mbps both ways with Alpheus . Alpheus is still installed at each location as we go through contract dispute. I would like to work something out with you to go through several of our computers that we use the most including server and see what you see . I have access to all through this one.

Hello and thank you for the update.

May I ask how many different computers you will need me to remote into and analyze?

Thank you,

***** *****

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We have the server that we would like for you to look at . We have two Surface pro 4 and one surface pro 3.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

jason, we do want to do this but we were wanting to see if you could do tomorrow or Sunday

Both tomorrow and Sunday works for me. I am here 7 days a week.